Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A trip to Penang

Last week was St.Anne feast day n me n mah famileee went ther the week before.... went for mass and saw my aunt ther....!! has been a long time since i last met her.... huhu~ check out the pics::



well, goin penang is all about the FOOD..!!! food, food, glorious food..!!! mornin went ther ate breakfast, kuai tiu teng, n minum kopi....(too busee eating forgot to snap, oOops >.<) then go church ther makan ice cream, after that had lunch ... n guess wats for lunch ....?? SEAFOOD~~~ goodness me, its was so delicious..!!!!! enjoyed every single bite...!!

[Untitled11.jpg]
*sori sis, had to steal this pic from ur blog, i lazee nak combine... teehee~~

After lunch, went back to my granparents hs, ther my dad brought bac two coconuts from one of my relatives stall ..... wow, it was thirst quenching ...!!! then, we had dinner, my gramma cooked curry and fish n soup .... yumyum ....!!!

After dinner, guess wats next....??? yesyes, no kidding, ada lagi .... the king of fruit kindda appeared.... god, imagine the amount of junk in my stomach i inputed on that day ..... eating non-stop the whole day oni ... >.< time for a DIET...!! (haha kononnya diet, say oni ~~) Anyway had a great day EATIN and spending time with my family.... especially u angel babe, its good to have u with us ....!!!

u kno u luRve me.... Xoxo~~

No comments: