Thursday, March 19, 2009

Appreciate Life people...!!!!

well, im sure u people have heard of the news bout the accident in kampar where a girl and her bf passed away.... n guess wat, it juz so happens that the girl who passed away was my ex roomate.... on thursday last week my dad sms n told me bout the news, n he asked me whether it was my ex roomate.... damn, when i flip the paper ther she is... was so shocked until i was speechless.... total shock..... so sad la ... though i got to know her oni for a short period of time, stil its so sadddening .... i mean some1 i know died.... somemore in kampar.... i have to watch out in my driving d .... >.< scary man .... drive save people out ther ....!!

darn, it juz strike me like a lightning ..... goodness me, *Poooooffff* n its over .... man, makes me realize how precious life can be, how we should cherish them with all our hearts.... live life to the fullest people, for we may not know wat will happpen in the next second ....

No comments: