Thursday, January 15, 2009

my neW seMesteR in UTar

its been almost a week since the starting of my new sem ..... n so far, im quite free...?? my timetable this time is OK ler .... cant complaint la, compared to some of my frenz who have their classes until 5 to 6 o'clock on friday, where normally i'll be back in my epo house .... ^o^ mine's only till 1.30pm on friday .... but this week no tutorial so i guess i can go back earlier than ..... *yohoo* so far i've attended 4 lecture clas, n the one i attended today, erm.. i tink it was management ... so damn boring le .... somemore she so monotone.... gosh .... n im sitting in the third roll dozzing off.... *yawn* as in relly closing my eyes.... haih... im sure those front accounting classes r also feeling the same way bout her ...(*we all having same lecturer) hehe.....

went to pasar malam yesterday with my hsmate, and it was packed and "jamed" with people, as in students ....!! was squeezing myself here n ther to get through .... so me n my hsmate juz grab wat we wanted n ciao .... phew....

later that night around 10 something i went to westlake to pick up my frenz to go yum cha ..... we went to ghani and ate some supper ..... uh huh..... getting "F.A.T".... gotta watch my weight gal ... huhu...after that i took them back n we chatted and chatted in the car until 2 something ..... was enjoying ourselves until we didt even realize it was that late .... haha n guess wat the next day which is this morning, i couldn't get up for my 8 am lecture ....>.< luckily my hsmate called me up ..... had to drag n drag n drag n draaaaaaaaaaagggggg myself up.... ended up doozing off in the clas anyway ...haha

Btw m going back to epo around noon tomorow.... cant wait .....!! until then see ya people...!!!
Xoxo~

No comments: