Monday, November 10, 2008

it's ma' birThd@y....!!!

well November 9.... my birthday ...!!! n i guess im older by a year .... haih ... time flies ... kindda scary sometimes seeing time passes so fast ..... tinkin back, im so thankful to have evrything i have right now .... especially my parents n a great sis and not to forget my frenzZz....!! praise the Lord...!!
Too bad my sis can't come back for my biirthday coz she's having exams ... but surprise surprise...!!! she sent me a card ... awwww..... how sweet of her....!!

the flower saja put ther, my mum made it 4 some1 else actually ... haha


the front

Inside

Thanks gal for the card ....!! n thank you all for the wishes ...!!

XoXo~

3 comments:

kah mun said...

hey gal.ay!!!love u lots

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

welcome.. ^^
love u babe...
always n forever..

xoxo..

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

sistas foreva..!!