Friday, August 22, 2008

DuRiaNzZ, any1....??!!

"Balik-ED" ipoh today with my hsmate... stil exhausted from the BBQ yesterday .... (will post photo when i get it ..) anyway i had a great time ..!! T13 RoxXX....!!!! ^o^ went back home and guess wat i found in the fridge...?? DURIANz.....!!! >.<> my mum bought one BIG tupperwear of durainZ for oni RM10 and it was so delicious.....!!! n u kno wat...?? we juz sat ther and finished the evrything...!!!! *oOops* ~ man..i feelin' so fat ....!!! hahahahahahaha.....



ate half way d.... forgot to snap ..... toOo buseE eating mA ..... >.<

anyway, have some photo's of my cooking ...!!! yAayy.... !! my coOking sKilL iMprOvInG..... ^o^ oh ya thanz to my two guiN3a piGzz ern and wting ....!! haha ...

1 comment:

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

wow wow wow..! somebody's becomin a chef..! haha..